8 ounces macaroni or mini penne
8 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
4 ounces American cheese, shredded or sliced
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Sweet paprika, optional
1. Cook pasta in boiling water following package directions.
2. Drain and rinse with hot water.
3. Put the pasta back in the saucepan and add the cheeses, cream, and sour cream.
4. Stir and add salt and pepper.
5. Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
6. Sprinkle with paprika and bake for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Comments are closed