10 oz (280 g) bittersweet chocolate (60% cocoa)
4/5 cup (180 g) butter
1+¼ cup (275 g) sugar
1+¼ cup (140 g) all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 deg F (Gas mark 4 or 180 deg C).
2. Grease 10 large muffin tins or cups; paper muffin bake cups can also be used.
3. Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt it with butter over hot water.
4. Beat the eggs with sugar and mix with flour.
5. Slowly fold in the melted butter and chocolate.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for only 8-12 minutes; the outer part should be cooked and the inner part liquid.
Comments are closed