1 chicken- cut into 8 pieces
5-6 tbsp oil
1 tej patta
1 medium onion- sliced thinly
1″ piece ginger – grated
1. Mix together all the ingredients of the marinade – curd, saunf, sonth, salt, red chilli, haldi, ginger and garlic paste, Add chicken. Let it marinate for 2 -3 hours.
2. Heat oil. Add laung, Dalchini and tej patta. Fry for 1-2 minutes
3. Add sliced onion and grated ginger. Fry till golden brown
4. Add chicken along with the marinade. Mix well
5. Add powdered jeera and cardmoms. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
6. Cover and cook on low heat for about 1/2 hour or till chicken turns tender. Serve hot with rice.
Comments are closed