A quick sweet for a busy day
– 1 6-ounce package butterscotch pieces (1 cup)
– 1 6-ounce package semisweet chocolate pieces or imitation
– Chocolate-flavored pieces
– 1 3-ounce can chow mien noodles
– 1 cup tiny marshmallows or raisins
In large glass bowl place butterscotch and chocolate pieces. Micro-cook, uncovered, till milted, about 2 ½ minutes; stir after each minute. Stir in noodles and marshmallows or raisins. Drop by teaspoon onto waxed paper. Chill, if desired. Makes about 3 dozen.
Comments are closed