- 8 small new potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons finely snipped parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely snipped chives
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt Dash pepper
Scrub potatoes with a coarse brush; prick several times with a fork. Place paper toweling in bottom of 10x6x2-inch baking dish. Arrange potatoes atop toweling, about 1 inch apart. Micro-cook potatoes, uncovered, till tender, 8 to 9 minutes; give dish a quarter turn every 3 minutes. Remove toweling; add butter about 30 to 45 seconds. Add parsley and remaining ingredients; stir potatoes to coat. Turn into serving bowl. Makes 4 servings.